ATC Duathlon Weekend – 3rd & 4th March Postponed

ATC Duathlons Postponed**

Dear All,

Due to the severe weather alerts, It has been decided to postpone both the Junior and Senior Duathlons that were scheduled for this weekend.

The Committee will be working on finding alternative dates &  Entry Fees and ODLs can be refunded by contacting Triathlon Ireland directly ([email protected])

If you would prefer to transfer the entry fee to the new date there is no action necessary. We will be posting the new date as soon as it is agreed.

We are all disappointed at not being able to go ahead with two events especially when we had a few new features to unveil…they will have to wait

Stay Safe Everyone and Wrap Up Warm